Meetings can take place:
- • In my private practice;
- • Online, e.g. through Skype1;
- • During a walk;
- • In your home2;
- • In English or Dutch.
- • During the weekend or in the evening.
1 It’s important that you have a reliable internet connection, a laptop with a webcam and microphone (preferably headset) that has enough power to support video calling, and a quiet moment or quiet room in your home, so that our conversation can take place undisturbed and safely.
2 The intake (first conversation) will take place through Skype or in my private practice. When you decide to begin therapy, we will agree on an additional fee for time and transportation.
Rate and Reimbursement
I do not operate within regular mental health care. This means there is no possibility for reimbursement with national health care insurance. For you this also means
- • complete privacy; no data about your treatment are being forwarded to an insurer;
- • you will not need any referral from your general practitioner;
- • no waiting lists;
- • that I can always take you on as a client. I do not suffer from health care cost limits set by insurers;
- • that I am not bound to performing diagnostics, labeling your struggles as some kind of disorder, and performing a diagnosis-treatment combination (DBC). My energy and attention is not being distracted from you and what you would like to work on.
The hourly rate is €70,- (45 minutes). Adjusted rates are available for those who cannot afford the standard rate.
Cancellations need to take place well in advance, but at least 48 hours in advance of the appointment. You can cancel both through e-mail or by phone. When cancellation does not take place at least 48 hours in advance, the appointment will be charged.